Club 500 is a monthly draw organised by Castlegregory Community Council.
It’s purpose is to raise funds for the Community Council and help them in their ongoing work to improve the area for the benefit of all. This year we have launched a new website (as you can see) that will attract more visitors. We are re-entering the Tidy Towns Competition, keeping local areas looking their best which not only makes the area more enjoyable for its residents but also has a positive impact on tourism. We will continue with our routine work of supporting the community to the best of our ability. We have some other exciting projects coming on stream in the near future.
Membership to this club is by way on a monthly contribution of €10. The draw will consist of monthly, quarterly and annual prizes. By entering you have a chance of winning one our many prizes. Prizes will increase as membership increases. There will be a maximum of 78 prizes annually at full membership. Club 500 will be limited to 500 members so now is the time to show your support and join family and friends from hear and far in this community friendly draw. You could be the next big winner. Information is available at the information center, on this website or from any member of the council.
Thank you for your support.
Sign up for Club 500
Your membership will not be activated until payment is received.
Castlegregory Community Council
Rules governing Club 500
- Club 500 will be operated by Castlegregory Community Council
- Club 500 year will operate from May 1st 2019 to April 31st 2020 on a yearly basis
- Membership will be sold via Information center, Website and Facebook.
- Cost €10 monthly paid to Castlegregory Community Council by (A) Cash (B) Direct Debit (C) PayPal
- A person will be entitled to buy more than 1 monthly membership.
- A member is not permitted to choose their own number. This is for logistic reasons.
- Monthly draw will take place on the first Monday of each month at the Monthly Community Council Meetings unless otherwise specified
- Payment for monthly draw must be submitted by 27th of each month.
- Each draw will be overseen by at least 3 members of Council
- Winners will be notified by text/phone. Winner’s names submitted to Community Notes/ Website/ Social Media.
- Only Paid up members with cleared funds by the last day of each month will be entered into monthly draw
- There will be a progressive increase in prizes until 500 members have signed up.
- A minimum of 30 members are required before the first draw can take place.
- When 30 members reached members 1- 30 cash prizes will be €100–€60–€50–€40–€20 monthly.
- When 60 members reached members 1- 60 cash prizes will be €120–€80–€60–€45–€20 monthly.
- When 100 members reached members 1- 100 cash prizes will be €175–€120–€80–€50–€25 monthly.
- When 500 members reached members 1- 500 cash prizes will be €500–€300–€150–€100–€75–€50 monthly.
- A Special Members Prize will be held for all members who pay their membership in Full at the start of each year commencing 2020 (first 2 months) this prize will commence when membership has reached 100. First draw to take place in April 2021
- Special Members Prize will start at €250 and rise to €500 when membership has reached 500 Draw date to be decided.
- Grand Prizes(1st €250) and Super prizes(1st €350) will be commence when Membership has reached 60 members and will increase as members increase. Draw dates to be decided. When membership reaches 500 there will be 3 grand Prizes and 1 Super Prize in the year.
- One Loyalty Prize draw to all paid up members who remain members for the full year. Draw date April 2020.
- Loyalty Prize will commence at 100 members (€250) and rise to (€500) when membership reaches 500
- No ticket is eligible for more than one of the prizes each month, with the exception of the Grand, Super, Loyalty and Special Members prize for which all fully paid up tickets will be entered
- Maximum numbers permitted will be 500 persons
- In event of exceeding 500 a waiting list will be created and next person on waiting list will be added if somebody drops out.
- If a member misses a monthly payment they will be excluded from Monthly draw and following Grand Prize and Super Prize. They may pay back missed month and rejoin the next Grand and Super Prize