Tel: (+353) 087 239 2115
9 guests 4 bedrooms 5 beds 3 baths
- 4 bedrooms, 2 with private bathrooms. Sleep up to 9 persons.
- Free Wireless Internet access.
- Large dining room with open fire.
- Comfortable living room with open fire and colour television.
- Fully fitted kitchen with microwave and dishwasher.
- Oil fired central heating throughout.
- Laundry facilities including washer and dryer.
- Private parking.
- Baby sitting services organised.
5 min walk to an unspoiled and 13 km sandy Gowlane Strand, home to the annual World Windsurfing Championships, Fort Farmhouse offers a haven of peace and tranquillity while being
conveniently located to the amenities of Castlegregory village, Stradbally and the Maharees. Here you can find a wide range of activities including water sports,
scuba diving, freshwater and sea angling, wind surfing, hill walking and horse riding. The beautifully located 9-hole Castlegregory Golf Club located in the
dunes of Stradbally Strand is a mere five minute drive away.
Located directly on the Kerry part of the Wild Atlantic Way®, we are ideally located to explore the dramatic North Dingle Atlantic coastline and scenery.
Self-Catering, holiday accommodation, B&B, Dingle, Dingle Peninsula, surfing, Castlegregory, Kerry.
Fort Farmhouse is a four star Irish Tourist Board approved self-catering property. This house overlooks the spectacular and panoramic Brandon Bay.
We are located 2kms from the village of Stradbally, ideally situated for all local amenities and as a base for touring the Dingle Peninsula and the rest of Kerry.
Follow N86, R560 and Dingle via Conor Pass roads from Tralee. For full details about where to find us, please see our Location page.