Castlegregory Motorhome Parking–2021
Important Information :- we now have a second facility available in the village of Castlegregory
Parking No 2 will be available from Thursday 29th July 2021
Parking No 1
Address:- Castlegregory Community West End Hall
West Main Street,
Co-Ordinates :- 52.255438, -10.025593
Anyone visiting the Dingle Peninsula in a campervan can now overnight in Castlegregory village.
7 Spaces are available in the car park of the West End Community Centre.
Self service parking, no bookings taken, Please follow instructions on arrival.
€10 per night. ( Fee will be collected)
Fresh Water is available, Grey/Cassette waste available
It is situated right alongside Ned Natterjacks pub restaurant.
Five minutes walk to Lough Gill and the beach. Walking distance to supermarket, restaurants and playground.
This has been made available by the Community Council and the fee is €10 per night.
Parking No 2
Secondary School parking grounds
Tailor Row, ( Beside Spar Shop)
Please follow instructions if you intent to overnight in this car park
- Motorhome Camper Vans Only
- No tents, cars, caravans allowed. You will be asked to leave.
- Please park properly on the hard surface of car designated spaces and not on the green areas.
- Please allow sufficient distant from another Camper Van and follow social distancing.
- There is a fee of €10 per night to park here. Please put €10 in envelope and drop in post box provided.
- Self service parking
- This is a non serviced site—no water, No waste.
- Water and waste facilities are available at our sister site
- Castlegregoery Community West End Hall, West Main Street, Castlegregory, Co Kerry. Eircode V92YT72 Co-Ordinates :- 52.255438, -10.025593.
- Please Note there is no overnight parking on Saturday nights due to The Country market taking place on Sunday morning. Stalls are set up from 7:30 am and no traffic is not allowed while this market is taking place.
- Fees will be collected during the evening.
- To avoid upset to you and stall holders you are not allowed to park on Saturday nights
- If you do park on a Saturday night you will not be able to leave the grounds until the Country Market has finished and all traders have left at approx 2pm